Our Vision is “…to lead seekers to become fully devoted followers of Christ.”
We’re all about equipping people to live successful Christian lives. We endeavor to do this through our values:
1. Commitment—We value commitment that is demonstrated in regular attendance, generous giving and consistent dedicated involvement.
2. Life— We value a church that exudes a life-giving spirit through passionate activities and a vibrant, positive and exciting atmosphere.
3. Excellence—We value excellence in life and in ministry as the only attitude that honors God.
4. Relevance—We value ministry that is socially significant, age relevant and adapting to the interests and needs of each specific group.
5. Honor—We value honor as the core that all our other values pour out of and we encourage everyone to honor up, honor down, and honor all around with freedom and confidence.
6. Team—We value teamwork that promotes a shared purpose and is expressed by people of diverse social, economical and cultural status connected as the family of God.
7. Leadership—We value the equipping of people to lead, succeed and increase their influence within our community.
8. Wisdom—We value the pursuit of wisdom through the Word of God that directs us to a principle-focused, balanced and successful life.
9. Spirit—We value the desire to be a Spirit-filled, Spirit-led, Christ-like community of believers.